Summers Day Smoothie
What better way to start this glorious bank holiday weekend than with a smoothie, perhaps whizzed up with a shot of your favourite tipple, whilst basking in the sunshine, BBQ grilling away.
Need some post BBQ dessert inspo? We’ve come up with a few, incorporating our delicious fruit smoothie sachets
- Why not try our Berry Go Round for the ultimate coulis for your cheesecake or eton mess- blend as usual with 200ml apple juice
- Try blending our Strawberry Split (or any of our other fruit smoothies) with greek yoghurt and a touch of honey (and a splash of milk) for a delicious frozen yoghurt
- Berries and hot white chocolate sauce- Heat 250ml double cream until piping, take off the heat and add 100g good quality white chocolate, stir until melted. Pour over our Berry Go Round and serve immediately, delicious!
- For a refreshing summer sorbet or palette cleanser, blitz our melon refresher with a touch of water and sugar to taste
- Don’t forget to keep hydrated! Freeze any of our fruit smoothie sachets into ice cube trays- add to your jug of water- WATER NEVER TASTED SO GOOD!
Give it a go, and don’t forget to show us! Tag us in your Instagram pics @lovetasteco or tweet us @LoveSmoothies we want to see your recipes too!!